Some say that the power of a brand is in the logo. In reality, most corporations also use a motto or a slogan to stand out in a competitive marketplace. Why is this essential? Because it quickly sums up what the brand stands for. It’s the combination of the logo, the meaning behind its colours and shapes along with the associated motto that makes a brand easily recognised and understood.
Famous Corporate Mottos
I’ve put together 13 of the most famous inspirational mottos and slogans of popular brands. Which companies made it on the list of inspirational corporate mottos? Because this blog is focused around growing your mindset, I’m looking for mottos that inspire you to take action, reach towards your goals and think outside the box. It’s mottos that could stand out as inspirational picture quotes on their own.
- Fujitsu – The possibilities are infinite.
- Vodafone – Make the most of now.
- EA – Challenge everything.
- IMAX – Think big.
- Tag Heuer – Success. It’s a Mind Game.
- Nike – Just do it.
- Reebok – I am what I am.
- Adidas – impossible is nothing.
- Newstatesman – Expand your mind, change your world.
- Vodaphone – make the most of now.
- AT&T – reach out and touch someone.
- L’Oreal – because you’re worth it.
- Metropolitan Life – have you met life today?
Have I missed any? Leave a comment below to add to the list!